Saturday, March 31, 2007

For adventurous shoe queens

Sifting through web sites in a random search for shoe boutiques with a little something different to offer, I ran across a site called The Shoe Bar. The store, which is based in Atlanta, carried a number of styles that I would love to have in my closet.

Even the name of the boutique is fun. Of course, "bars" are in -- chocolate bars, shoe bars, etc.

Granted, there were several somewhat, let's say, slutty numbers. However, there were several others that have left me daydreaming.

And, The Shoe Bar has a few pair of very unique boots on sale. I'm sure I'll be kicking myself this fall over the fact that I can't push myself to snag the deal. But when the temp hits 80 in April, buying winter threads isn't the first thing one favors doing.

This gray pair is on sale for $215. Difficult to pass up, but...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm personally a big fan of threadjoy blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path

Clipping Solutions said...


Actually really impressed with your article such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here.
Photo Retouching Services